Dj Typhon - Believe Dj Typhon - Believe

Sounds pro

Awesome work on this song. A proper realistic beginning and the build up was good creating a nice feel from the start. Very nice melody there, catchy and jumpy. Exactly what you'd expect from a hardstyle peice. Also well done on the synth for the bass, I know it's quite hard to create a hardstyle bass the keeps the momentum going in the music. I have only one complaint. It's a tad short. But overall really good work, it's going on my Ipod.

+- The Last Journey -+ +- The Last Journey -+

Really Skillfully done!

I love the start and end. It feels like I've gone in a full circle. The buildup is also very nice with good use of hits and the mix sits nicely together. No real singing tune but it doesn't matter because the beat rolls along really nicely. I well placed breakdown with a cool change of feel. I love the sounds you've used here. A smooth move takes us back into the original feel. Well done. With well placed breaks. A true masterpiece.

AikaMusic responds:

Thanks for the review! :D

&amp;lt;V&amp;gt;explosion of tetris&amp;lt;V&amp;gt; <V>explosion of tetris<V>

Nice work.

I like the clean synth that it starts with, very nice. It makes it so much better when the dirty synths kick in. I'm liking the intro to the kicks too, It starts the feel but doesn't just run off. Good one. You have nailed the chords and it sounds well constructed. I've heard many remixes of tetris (probs because it's so remixable, I've done one myself) but this is well done.

veanm responds:

hehehe thanks, glad you liked it,

The Overdriver The Overdriver

Another good one.

A top drawing. I mean really cool. I agree with the arm thing though bringing that back a tad would perfect this picture. Cheers dude, I really love your art. Keep up the flame theme. :D